If you are super detailed, love the business of fashion and beauty, are inspired by innovative product design and love that your role could be to lead the execution and production of products for some of the most recognizable retailers and brands in the world, this is the role for you.
- Work with Account & Production teams to bring designs to life, while ensuring quality & meeting necessary target cost of goods
- Manage the entire development process for clients from sampling to timelines to tracking production
- Partner with the overseas team directly to coordinate sourcing, sampling, development and production
- Strategically allocate factory partners; provide clear/ concise briefs to select factories to initiate sourcing & sample requests. Follow up with factory partners for pre-production samples, top of production samples, overruns as well as any marketing/PR samples needed
- Support Logistics team to track production, inspection & material testing
- Partner with Production & Overseas teams to create and maintain factory score cards
- Work with Logistics & Account team to ensure fulfillment of all orders
Technical Requirements + Personal Competencies:
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
- Organization, follow up & attention to detail are critical
- Thoughtful & solutions oriented
- Experience with project management tools including SmartSheet and Asana is a plus
If we sound like a match, please reach out to us at email@example.com with a resume and cover letter giving us your story and why you think we are right for each other.
Design Internship, SUMMER 2018
Working with Verge Creative Group will offer you a glimpse into the bustling fashion and accessory design industry. We are currently looking for a qualified intern to strengthen and complement our design team. You will have the opportunity to learn about accessory and small leather good development, inspiration boards, trend pulls, textile development, pattern work, and putting together a tech pack.
You should have an innate interest in fashion and beauty brands- staying on top of the latest trends and thinking a step ahead to see where it is all headed. Your vision is high-end but you know how to translate this for mass-market appeal. The candidate should demonstrate fluency in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree, with a demonstrated interest in design and fashion accessories.
- This is an unpaid opportunity. A travel a lunch stipend will be available.
- Students must be able to make a minimum commitment of 2-3 days per week in consecutive order.
- The internship program’s hours are 10am to 6pm, Monday through Friday.
- The program is based out of our Manhattan, NY office.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Applications.
Candidate must be eligible to work in the U.S.
If we sound like a match, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume, cover letter and/or portfolio giving us your story and why you think we are right for each other.
Account + New Business Manager
Based in our New York Head Office, we have an exciting opportunity for an Account + New Business Manager to join our team. Our ideal candidate has experience selling in a B2B environment, an entrepreneurial spirit and an innate passion for fashion and beauty.
You have a proven track record of owning the full sales cycle from lead to close for medium to enterprise level brands. You thrive in client-facing engagements establishing lasting relationships with senior executives and decision makers at prospective clients. You have a proven track record for meeting and exceeding sales goals to ensure company revenue objectives are met. You thrive in an "all hands-on deck" environment –are a self-directed, self-confident individual who is achievement oriented.
Skills + Experience:
- Work towards monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets with a strong focus on new business development.
- Research potential new business prospects and focus on new lead generation via cold calling through databases and new prospect lists, research in trade press, competitive shows and the internet.
- Manage and grow existing accounts through customer retention, and upselling.
- Maintain Salesforce.com customer database for accuracy and exceptional notes; conduct data clean-up and on-going maintenance. Actively maintain sales pipeline opportunity stages so that the pipeline is a true and accurate indicator of prospects'' statuses; utilizes pipeline reports to provide sales forecasts to management.
- Attend industry events to forge new sales opportunities with prospects and clients alike.
- Self-starter, creative thinker and problem solver who wants to play a role in building something amazing and are willing to put in the effort to do so.
- 3-5 years of B2B sales or account management (within the fashion or beauty industry is preferred).
- Degree in communications, business administration, marketing or equivalent experience.
If we sound like a match, please reach out to us at email@example.com with a resume, salary requirements, and cover letter giving us your story and why you think we are right for each other.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Even if your role is not listed, we're always looking for smart and talented individuals. Submit a General Application to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach out when a position arises.