We are looking for a Graphic Designer to complement our marketing team. You will work directly with our Marketing Manager and Creative Director to conceptualize and design content for our corporate communications in both web and print-based mediums. You will also support our research and development initiatives.
On a day-to-day basis, you will support in the ideation, design, and execution of creative content to support our marketing initiatives:
- social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn)
- corporate website
- email blast distribution
- corporate brochures
- environmental design for trade shows
- seasonal look books showcasing new product lines
As well as support our research and development efforts in the following areas:
- industry trends and creation of seasonal trend reports
- new product development and supporting client outreach
- blog content research, ideation, copy-writing
- sales research and strategy definition
You are a driven and multidisciplinary designer with a lofty design eye and demonstrated experience in graphic design and photography, preferably in the fashion/beauty space. You thrive in an “all hands on deck” environment--- undaunted by new tools and media. You have a natural affinity for fashion and how it thrives in the social media sphere. You are fiercely resourceful and organized-- never missing a deadline or compromising the quality of your work.
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design and/or Photography
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite- especially Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Organized with the ability to handle multiple priorities at once
- Flexible with the ability to self-manage
- Collaborative with a self-starting team spirit
If we sound like a match, please reach out to us with a portfolio, resume and cover letter giving us your story and why you think we are right for each other. Applications without all three of these pieces will not be considered.