We are a lean team of creative minds carving out our niche as a promotional and private labelling design agency supporting many of the leading players in the fashion and beauty arenas.
We are looking for a mid/senior level designer to strengthen and complement our team. You are a driven and multidisciplinary designer with demonstrated experience in fashion product development, textile pattern work, and editorial design (fashion photography is a plus).
You are innately passionate about the fashion and beauty space. You thrive on developing new ideas and researching the latest and upcoming fashion trends. Your design style is flexible and can cater to the many esthetics of our wide range of clients.
You thrive in an "all hands on deck" environment and enjoy having a hand in every step of the design process - from concept to production - and approach it all with the same amount of care. Flexibility and an interest in creative collaboration between teams will be essentials to help support our clients and internal campaigns. You are comfortable in client-facing situations as well as working under pressure and against tight timelines.
If we sound like a match, please reach out to us with a resume and cover letter giving us your story and why you think we are right for each other.
Applications without cover letters and/or portfolios will not be considered.
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelors degree with at least 2 years of experience in handbag/SLG or related design field
- Expert proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign
- Organized with the ability to handle multiple priorities at once
- Flexible with the ability to self-manage
- Collaborative and self-starting team player
- Strong color sense
- Knowledge of textiles and printing methods, a plus
- Fashion brand experience, a plus
- Product photography and styling, a plus
- Web and social media experience, a plus