We are a lean team of creative minds carving out our niche as a promotional and private labeling design agency supporting many of the leading players in the fashion and beauty arenas. We are looking for a junior designer to strengthen and complement our team.
You are a driven and multidisciplinary designer with a love for fashion and beauty accessories/SLG development, textile pattern work, and have knowledge of putting together a tech pack.
You thrive on developing new ideas and researching the latest and upcoming fashion trends. Your design style is flexible and can cater to the many aesthetics of our wide range of clients.
You thrive in an "all hands on deck" environment and enjoy having a hand in every step of the design process - from concept to production - and approach it all with the same amount of care. Flexibility and an interest in creative collaboration between teams will be essentials to help support our clients and internal campaigns. You are comfortable in client-facing situations as well as working under pressure and against tight timelines.
Desired Skills + Experience:
- Bachelors degree with at least 1 year of experience in related design field
- Expert proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Organized with the ability to handle multiple priorities at once
- Flexible with the ability to self-manage
- Collaborative and self-starting team player
- Strong color sense
- Packaging design, a plus
- Knowledge of textiles and printing methods, a plus
- Fashion brand experience, a plus
If we sound like a match, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a portfolio, resume and cover letter giving us your story and why you think we are right for each other. Applications without all three of these pieces will not be considered.
Marketing Internship, Spring 2018
Verge Creative Group is a lean team of creative minds carving out our niche as a promotional and private labeling design agency supporting many of the leading players in the fashion and beauty arenas.
We are looking for a Marketing Intern to join our team for Spring 2018. The ideal candidate has a strong passion for marketing and public relations in the fashion/beauty industry with a keen attention to details and is an outgoing and hardworking individual.
Working closely with the Marketing Manager and Communications Designer, this internship will provide hands-on exposure to a wide array of brand marketing initiatives.
- Provide support with all marketing administrative needs
- Ideate and brief monthly content creation
- Assist in the planning, project management and execution of marketing campaigns
- Assist with monthly social media content creation
- Evaluate + track key performance indicators for social media and communicate them to the team
- Assist in the development and execution of seasonal lookbooks + mailers
- Conduct seasonal trend analysis
- Support sales lead pipeline management and implementation
- Help compile competitive research to aid in the formulation of marketing strategies
- All other duties as assigned
If we sound like a match, please reach out to us at email@example.com with a resume and cover letter giving us your story and why you think we are right for each other.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree, with a demonstrated interest in marketing, public relations, or communications-related degree
- This is an unpaid opportunity. A travel and lunch stipend will be available.
- Students must be able to make a minimum commitment of 2-3 days per week
- The internship program’s hours are 10am to 6pm, Monday through Friday.
- The program is based out of our Manhattan, NY office.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Even if your role is not listed, we're always looking for smart and talented individuals. Submit a General Application to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach out when a position arises.